Become a Drone Media Aerial Media Partner – here’s why.
Looking to fly your drone for commercial purposes? Want to work in the fields of aerial photography and filming? You will need to operate within the legal restrictions set by the South African Civil Avation Authority (SACAA). The easiest way to do that? Become a Drone Media Aerial Media Partner (AMP).
As experts in commercial drone operation, our aim is to develop and empower our partners to fly drones commercially, legally, and to the best operational standards. Once they are trained and qualified, they are contracted to Drone Media (a division of DC Geomatics) as an Aerial Media Partner (AMP) by means of an AMP Agreement. This agreement allows our AMPs to promote and re-sell legally procured aerial media as well as fly under our managed Remote Operating Certificate (ROC) as pilots.
Our Aerial Media Partnership solution has been discussed in great detail with the SACAA to ensure a high level of compliance and regulatory approval.
Benefits of being a Drone Media Aerial Media Partner
1. Regular QA and compliance audits so you'll always be on the right side of the law
2. Comprehensive insurance so your drone will always be covered
3. Access to maintenance, upgrades, and support services so you'll always be sure of your gear
4. The opportunity to rent if you need to so you'll always be in the air
5. A network of other professional suppliers and operators so you'll find networking a breeze
6. The support of a fully developed air services company so you'll always be in the know
Benefits of having Drone Media as your compliance partner
1. Flight operations and management, including safe and reliable operation processes
2. Fleet maintenance management, ensuring compliant, airworthy craft and trained staff
3. Quality assurance, including SOPs
4. Safety management services for safe and secure operation and behaviour
5. Fleet security management, including security processes and inspections
6. All related insurances and liability cover
7. Professional IP services co-ordination
Sounds good? Whatever your business, we can help get you and your professional drone operators legal, compliant, and in the air quickly, safely and in line with all relevant legislation. Simply sign up as one of our Aerial Media partners and you will be able to promote and re-sell legally procured aerial media as well as fly under our managed Remote Operating Certificate.